Breaking

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Write an email to your father about preparation for the JSC/SSC/HSC examination

Email preparation for SSC exam

Question:

Write an email to your father about preparation for the JSC/SSC/HSC examination

Answer:

From: ashik@email.com

To: rafiq@email.com

Sent: September 5, 2022, 7:00 PM

 Subject: Preparation for the JSC/SSC/HSC exam.

 My dear father,

First of all, take my greetings.  I hope that you are healthy and fine by the grace of Almighty Allah.  I am also fine with your prayers.  I received your email yesterday.  In that email you have wanted to know how my preparation is for the coming JSC/SSC/HSC.  Alhamdulillah, my preparation for the JSC/SSC/HSC examination is very good.  By the willingness of Allah and my mother and your prayers, I will get A+.  You don't have to think about my preparation for the examination.  There is one more week left before the examination.  Now I am revising all the books.  Pray for me so that I can sit for the examination well. I will come home after the exam.

Convey my greetings to my mother and only younger sister.

Your loving son,

Ashik

Preparation for SSC exam email

বাংলা অনুবাদ:

প্রশ্ন:

জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি সম্পর্কে তোমার বাবাকে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

ইইতে: আশিক@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: রফিক@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: সেপ্টেম্বর ৫, ২০২২, ৭:০০ এএম

বিষয়: জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি।

আমার প্রিয় বাবা,

প্রথমেই আমার সালাম নিবেন। আশা করি মহান আল্লাহর রহমতে আপনি সুস্থ ও ভালো আছেন।আমিও আপনাদের দোয়ায় ভালো আছি। আমি গতকাল আপনার ইমেল পেয়েছি।ঐ ইমেইলে আপনি জানতে চেয়েছেন আমার আসন্ন জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার জন্য প্রস্তুতি কেমন। আলহামদুলিল্লাহ, আমার জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার জন্য প্রস্তুতি খুবই ভালো। আল্লাহর ইচ্ছায় এবং আমার মা ও আপনার দোয়ায় আমি A+ পাবো। পরীক্ষার জন্য আমার প্রস্তুতি নিয়ে আপনাকে ভাবতে হবে না। পরীক্ষার আগে আর এক সপ্তাহ বাকি আছে। এখন আমি সব বইগুলো রিভিশন করছি। আমার জন্য দোয়া করবেন যেন আমি ভালোভাবে পরীক্ষা দিতে পারি। পরীক্ষা শেষে আমি বাসায় আসবো।

আমার মাকে এবং একমাত্র ছোট বোনটি কে আমার শুভেচ্ছা জানাবেন।

তোমার আদরের ছেলে,

আশিক

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *