Breaking

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Write an email to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant success

Brilliant success email

Question:

Write an email to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant success.

Answer:

From: sakib@email.com

To: rakib@email.com

Sent: October 5, 2022, 10:00 am

 Subject: Congratulations on brilliant success.

 My dear Rakib,

First take my sincere love.  I hope you are fine.  I am also fine with your prayers.  I received your email a while ago.  I am so happy to receive your email that I cannot express it in words.  In the email, you have informed me that you have got a golden A+ in the JSC/SSC/HSC examination.  I congratulate you on your brilliant success.  I knew you would get such bumper results because you studied hard day and night. Really, you deserve this glorious result. I have informed my parents about your brilliant success. They also congratulated you for your brilliant success and prayed for you. I also pray that you will achieve such brilliant results in the next examination as well.  Go ahead like this. The success in your life is sure. The ultimate success is waiting for you.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to your younger brothers and sisters.

Yours ever,

Sakib

Email brilliant success

বাংলা অনুবাদ:

প্রশ্ন:

তোমার বন্ধুকে তার উজ্জ্বল সাফল্যের জন্য তাকে অভিনন্দন জানিয়ে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

হইতে: সাকিব@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: রাকিব@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: অক্টোবর ৫, ২০২২, ১০:০০ এএম

বিষয়: উজ্জ্বল সাফল্যের জন্য অভিনন্দন।

আমার প্রিয় রাকিব,

প্রথমে আমার আন্তরিক ভালবাসা নিও।  আশা করি ভালই আছ।  আমিও তোমাকে দোয়ায় ভালো আছি।  আমি কিছুক্ষণ আগে তোমার ইমেল পেয়েছি।  আমি তোমার ইমেল পেয়ে এত খুশি যে আমি এটি ভাষায় প্রকাশ করতে পারছি না।  ইমেইলে তুমি আমাকে জানিয়েছেন যে তুমি জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষায় গোল্ডেন A+ পেয়েছো।  আমি তোমার উজ্জ্বল সাফল্যের জন্য তোমাকে অভিনন্দন জানাই।  আমি জানতাম তুমি এমন বাম্পার রেজাল্ট করবে কারণ তুমি দিনরাত বেশি পড়াশোনা করেছ।  সত্যিই, তুমি এই গৌরবময় ফলাফল প্রাপ্য।  আমি আমার পিতামাতাকে তোমার উজ্জ্বল সাফল্যের কথা জানিয়েছি।  তারা তোমার উজ্জ্বল সাফল্যের জন্য তোমাকে অভিনন্দন জানিয়েছে এবং তোমার জন্য প্রার্থনা করেছে।  আমিও প্রার্থনা করি তুমী পরবর্তী পরীক্ষায় এমন উজ্জ্বল ফলাফল অর্জন করবেন। এভাবে এগিয়ে যাও।  তোমার জীবনে সফলতা নিশ্চিত।  চূড়ান্ত সফলতা তোমার জন্য অপেক্ষা করছে।

আজ আর নয়। তোমার পিতামাতাকে আমার শুভেচ্ছা এবং তোমার ছোট ভাই ও বোনদের প্রতি ভালবাসা জানাই।

ইতি,

সাকিব।

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *