Breaking

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Write an email to your friend about your hobby

Email favorite hobby



Question:



Write an email to your friend
about your hobby.



Answer:



From: moom@email.com



To: sun@email.com



Sent: February 24, 2023, 7:00
PM



Subject:  Gardening as my favorite
hobby.



Dear Sun,



I received your email last
evening. In the email you wanted to know about my favourite hobby. So, today I
am writing to you about my favourite hobby in my life. My favourite hobby is
gardening. It is my ultimate source of relaxation and joy. I started gardening
some days ago.  From the beginning I take care of my garden properly. Most
of the free time, I spend in my garden and grow different kinds of vegetables
and flowers. Consequently, I get organic fresh vegetables from my garden every
day. Actually, working in the garden is one kind of exercise. Besides, in
the gardening, there's something so satisfying about planting seeds and
watching them grow into beautiful plants. It is very amazing to see.
However, I love gardening because it is a never-ending learning process.
There's always something new to learn about the plants, soil, or weather. In
addition, gardening is also a sustainable hobby. It connects me with
nature. If you're interested in gardening, you can spend some time in my
garden. If you come. We can have a cup of tea and enjoy the beautiful nature
sitting in my garden.



No more today, Convey my best
regards to your parents and affectionate love to your only sweet sister.



Your intimate friend,



Moon



My favorite hobby



বাংলা
অনুবাদ:



প্রশ্ন:



তোমার
শখ সম্পর্কে তোমার বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লেখ।



উত্তর:



হইতে:
মুন
@ইমেইল. কম



প্রতি:
সান
@ইমেইল. কম



পাঠানো:
২৪ ফেব্রুয়ারি
, ২০২৩, সন্ধ্যা ৭:০০ টা।



বিষয়: বাগান করা আমার প্রিয় শখ।



প্রিয়
সান
,



আমি গত
সন্ধ্যায় তোমার ইমেল পেয়েছি।
 ইমেইলে তুমি আমার প্রিয় শখ সম্পর্কে জানতে
চেয়েছিলে।তাই আজ আমি আমার জীবনের প্রিয় শখ সম্পর্কে তোমাকে লিখছি।
 আমার প্রিয় শখ হল বাগান করা। এটি আমার শিথিলকরণ এবং আনন্দের চূড়ান্ত
উৎস।
 কিছু দিন আগে আমি বাগান করা শুরু করেছি। শুরু থেকেই আমি আমার বাগানের ঠিকমতো যত্ন
নেই।
 বেশিরভাগ
অবসর সময় আমি আমার বাগানে কাটাই এবং বিভিন্ন ধরণের শাকসবজি এবং ফুল চাষ করি।
 ফলস্বরূপ, আমি প্রতিদিন আমার বাগান থেকে জৈব তাজা সবজি
পাই।
 প্রকৃতপক্ষে, বাগানে কাজ করা এক ধরনের ব্যায়াম। এছাড়া বীজ রোপণ করা এবং সেগুলিকে সুন্দর
গাছে পরিণত হতে দেখার মধ্যে সন্তোষজনক কিছু আছে।. এটা দেখতে খুবই আশ্চর্যজনক।
 যাইহোক আমি বাগান করা পছন্দ করি কারণ এটি
একটি অন্তহীন শেখার প্রক্রিয়া।
 বাগান করার মধ্য গাছপালা, মাটি বা আবহাওয়া সম্পর্কে শেখার জন্য
সবসময় নতুন কিছু থাকে।
 এছাড়া
বাগান করাও একটি টেকসই শখ।
 এটা
আমাকে প্রকৃতির সাথে সংযুক্ত করে।
 তুমি যদি বাগান করতে আগ্রহী হও তাহলে তুমি
আমার বাগানে কিছু সময় কাটাতে পারো।
 যদি তুমি আসো তাহলে আমরা এক কাপ চা খেতে পারি এবং আমার বাগানে
বসে সুন্দর প্রকৃতি উপভোগ করতে পারি।



আজ আর
নয়। তোমার বাবা-মাকে আমার শুভেচ্ছা জানাই এবং তোমার একমাত্র মিষ্টি বোনের প্রতি
স্নেহময় ভালবাসা রইল।



তোমার
অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু
,



মুন

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *