Breaking

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Write an email to your friend inviting him/her to your elder sister's marriage ceremony

Email marriage ceremony

Question:

Write an email to your friend inviting him/her to your elder sister's marriage ceremony.

Answer:

From: sagor@email.com

To: nodi@email.com

Sent: December 10, 2022, 9:00 pm

 Subject: Invitation for the marriage ceremony.

 My dear Nodi,

Take my cordial love. I hope you are well. I am also well by the grace of Almighty Allah.  Today I want to tell you a happy news. The marriage ceremony of my elder sister will be held on 15th December 2022. All of my friends and relatives will join the function. I hope you will come to our house before 15th December and join the marriage ceremony of my elder sister. After you come, we will enjoy all the joys of my elder sister's marriage ceremony together. I will be very sad if you don't come.  So, don't miss to join the function if you have a hundred problems. I am waiting for your arrival in our house.

No more today. Talk to you more next. Convey my best regards to your parents and my sincere love and affection to your younger ones. 

Yours ever, 

Sagor

Marriage ceremony email

বাংলা অনুবাদ:

প্রশ্ন:

তোমার বড় বোনের বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠানে তোমার বন্ধুকে আমন্ত্রণ জানিয়ে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

হইতে: সাগর@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: নদী@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: ডিসেম্বর ১০, ২০২২, রাত ৯:০০ টা

 

বিষয়ঃ বিবাহ অনুষ্ঠানের আমন্ত্রণ।

 

আমার প্রিয় নদী,

আমার আন্তরিক ভালবাসা নিও। আশা করি তুমি ভাল আছো। আমিও আল্লাহর রহমতে ভাল আছি। আজ আমি তোমাকে একটি আনন্দের সংবাদ জানাতে চাই। আমার বড় বোনের বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠান ১৫ ই ডিসেম্বর, ২০২২ অনুষ্ঠিত হবে। আমার সকল বন্ধুবান্ধব এবং আত্মীয়স্বজন এই অনুষ্ঠানে যোগ দিবে। আমি আশা করি তুমি ১৫ ই ডিসেম্বরের আগে আমাদের বাড়িতে আসবে এবং আমার বড় বোনের বিয়েতে যোগ দিবে। তুমি আসার পর আমার বড় বোনের বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠানের সব আনন্দ আমরা একসাথে উপভোগ করব। তুমি না আসলে আমি খুব কষ্ট পাবো। সুতরাং, তোমার শত সমস্যা থাকলেও অনুষ্ঠানে যোগ দিতে মিস করবেন না। আমি আমাদের বাড়িতে তোমার আগমনের অপেক্ষায় রইলাম।

 

আজ আর নয়। পরবর্তীতে তোমার সাথে আরও কথা হবে। তোমার পিতামাতার প্রতি আমার আন্তরিক শুভেচ্ছা এবং তোমার ছোটদের প্রতি আমার আন্তরিক ভালবাসা এবং স্নেহ জানাবে৷

ইতি,

সাগর

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *