Breaking

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Write an email to your friend about your favorite game.

Write an email about your
favorite game



Question:



Write an email
to your friend about your favorite game.



Answer:



From:
ador@gmail.com



To:
sohag@gmail.com



Sent: February
26, 2023, 8:00 AM
 



Subject: My favourite game:
football.



My dear Sohag,



How are you
spending your days?  I think you are having a good time now.  Today I
will share with you about my favorite game.  My favorite game is football.
Football is an interesting, exciting and popular game.  All classes of
people around the world love this game and people from all walks of life come
together to enjoy the game.  I think the most exciting game in the world
is football.  I have been a football enthusiast since my childhood and
have played the game for many years.  There are several reasons why
football is my favorite game. First, it is a game that can be played anywhere
and anytime.  Secondly, the result of this game is known in just 90
minutes.  Finally, football is a game that inspires emotion and loyalty
among its fans and creates a sense of camaraderie that cannot be found anywhere
else. I am grateful for the opportunity to play and watch this beautiful
game.  I hope that one day you will also experience the magic of football.
Above all, I am very happy to share my favorite game with you.  And thank
you very much for reading my email patiently.



No more talk
today.  Later I will talk to you again.  My best wishes to all of
your family.



Regards,



Ador



Favourite game



বাংলা অনুবাদ:



প্রশ্ন:



তোমার
প্রিয় খেলা সম্পর্কে তোমার বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লেখ।



উত্তর:



হইতে:
আদর
@ইমেইল.কম



প্রতি:
সোহাগ
@ইমেইল.কম



পাঠানো
হয়েছে: ফেব্রুয়ারি ২৬
, ২০২৩, সকাল ৮:০০ টা।



 



বিষয়:
আমার প্রিয় খেলা: ফুটবল।









আমার
প্রিয় সোহাগ
,



কেমন
কাটছে তোমার দিনগুলো
? আমি মনে করি তুমি এখন একটি ভাল সময়
কাটাচ্ছো। আজ আমি তোমার সাথে আমার প্রিয় খেলা শেয়ার করব। আমার প্রিয় খেলা
ফুটবল। ফুটবল একটি আকর্ষণীয়
, উত্তেজনাপূর্ণ এবং জনপ্রিয় খেলা।
বিশ্বজুড়ে সমস্ত শ্রেণির মানুষ এই খেলাটিকে ভালবাসে এবং জীবনের সমস্ত স্তরের
লোকেরা খেলাটিকে উপভোগ করতে একত্রিত হয়। আমি মনে করি বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে
উত্তেজনাপূর্ণ খেলা হল ফুটবল। আমি আমার শৈশব থেকেই একজন ফুটবল উৎসাহী এবং অনেক বছর
ধরে খেলাটি খেলেছি। ফুটবল আমার প্রিয় খেলা হওয়ার কয়েকটি কারণ রয়েছে। প্রথমত
, এটি এমন একটি খেলা যা যেকোনো স্থানে এবং
যেকোনো সময় খেলা যায়। দ্বিতীয়ত
, এই খেলার ফলাফল মাত্র ৯০ মিনিটে জানা যায়।
অবশেষে
, ফুটবল এমন একটি খেলা যা তার অনুরাগীদের
মধ্যে আবেগ এবং আনুগত্যকে অনুপ্রাণিত করে এবং বন্ধুত্বের অনুভূতি তৈরি করে যা অন্য
কোথাও পাওয়া যায় না। আমি এই সুন্দর খেলাটি খেলার এবং দেখার সুযোগের জন্য কৃতজ্ঞ।
আমি আশা করি একদিন তুমিও ফুটবলের জাদু অনুভব করবে। সর্বোপরি
, আমি তোমার সাথে আমার প্রিয় খেলাটি শেয়ার
করতে পারায় খুব খুশি. এবং ধৈর্য ধরে আমার ইমেল পড়ার জন্য তোমাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ।



আজ আর
কথা নয়। পরে আবার তোমার সাথে কথা বলবো। তোমার পরিবারের সবাইকে আমার শুভেচ্ছা
জানাই।



শুভেচ্ছান্তে,



আদর

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *