Breaking

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Write an email to your father requesting him to send you some money

An email to your father asking for some
money



Question:



Write an email to your father
requesting him to send you some money.



Answer:



From: Jolly@email.com



To: shamsur@email.com



Sent: May 2, 2023, 8:00 PM



 



Subject:  Request for sending some
money.



 



Dear father,



At first take my salam.
I hope that you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well.
Today I am writing to you with a request for sending me some money because I
have to buy a new book that costs 1000 taka. The money that you gave me is all
spent. Now I don't have any money to buy a new book. But I need the book within
a week. Besides, I am facing a lot of trouble for the book. My exam is also
very near. So, send me 1000 taka as soon as possible and make me free from
worry. I will be waiting for your money.



No more today. Convey my best
regards to my mother and sincere love to my younger sister.



Your dear daughter,



Jolly



Write an email to your father requesting to send you some money



বাংলা অনুবাদ:



প্রশ্ন:



তোমাকে কিছু টাকা পাঠানোর অনুরোধ জানিয়ে তোমার বাবাকে একটি ইমেল
লেখ।



উত্তর:



হইতে: জলি@ইমেইল.কম



প্রতি: শামসুর@ইমেইল.কম



পাঠানো হয়েছে: মে ২, ২০২৩, ৮:০০ পিএম





বিষয়:
 কিছু
টাকা পাঠানোর অনুরোধ।



প্রিয় বাবা,



প্রথমে আমার সালাম নিবেন। আশাকরি আপনি মহান আল্লাহর রহমতে ভালো
আছেন।আমিও ভালো আছি।আজ আমি আপনার কাছে আমাকে কিছু টাকা পাঠানোর জন্য অনুরোধ
জানিয়ে লিখছি কারণ আমাকে একটি নতুন বই কিনতে হবে যার দাম ১০০০ টাকা। আপনি আমাকে
যে টাকা দিয়েছেন সব খরচ হয়ে গেছে। এখন আমার কাছে নতুন বই কেনার কোন টাকা নেই।
কিন্তু আমার এক সপ্তাহের মধ্যে বইটি দরকার। এছাড়াও বইটির জন্য আমাকে অনেক সমস্যা
পোহাতে হচ্ছে। আমার পরীক্ষাও খুব কাছে। তাই যত তাড়াতাড়ি সম্ভব আমাকে ১০০০ টাকা
পাঠান এবং আমাকে দুশ্চিন্তামুক্ত করুন। আমি আপনার টাকার অপেক্ষায় থাকব।



আজ আর নয়। আমার মাকে জানাই আন্তরিক শুভেচ্ছা এবং আমার ছোট বোনের
প্রতি আন্তরিক ভালোবাসা।



তোমার প্রিয় কন্যা,



জলি

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *