Breaking

Friday, November 13, 2015

Transformation Rule Assertive to Exclamatory

Transformation of Sentences
Assertive to Exclamatory
Rule 1:
প্রথমে what বা how বসে + adjective বসে + subject + verb + বাকী অংশ( যদি থাকে) + !
Note – adjective এর পূর্বে a থাকলে what a বসে এবং a না থাকলে how বসে.
Assertive - It is a very beautiful place.
Exclamatory – What a beautiful place it is!
Assertive – The man is very honest.
Exclamatory – How honest the man is!
Rule 2:
Assertive sentence wish থাকলে Exclamatory করার সময় শুরুতে if/had বসে
Assertive – I wish I had the wings of a bird.
Exclamatory – Had I the wings of bird!
Or, If I had the wings of a bird!
Assertive – I wish I were a king.
Exclamatory – If I were a king!
Rule 3:
Assertive sentence wish/desire Exclamatory sentence করার সময় এর শুরুতে If, had, o that, oh that ইত্যাদি বসে
Assertive – I wish I were a player.
Exclamatory – If I were a player!
Assertive – I desire I were young again.
Exclamatory – Oh that I were young again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *