Breaking

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Write an email to your father about the progress of your studies

Email progress of studies



Question:



Write an email to your father about
the progress of your studies.



Answer:



From: sohag@email.com



To: sobhan@email.com



Sent: February 23, 2023, 10:00
AM



Subject: Progress of my studies.



Dear Father,



First of all, take my
greetings. I hope my mother and you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I
am also well with your prayers.  I got an email from you this
morning.  In the email you have wanted to know about the progress of my
studies. So, I am writing informing you of the progress of my studies. One more
month left for my exam. I have prepared well in all subjects. I had a little
problem in English. But I have overcome that problem. At this moment, I am
revising all subjects regularly. Don't worry about my result. You know I got a
golden A+ in the text exam. I hope to get a golden A+ in the final exam
too.  I don't use my mobile now thinking it will harm my studies. I will
not use mobile until my final exam is over. I am always studying. Anyhow, I
have to get a golden A+. I have no lack of studies. Only my mother and you pray
for me so that I can fulfill the desire of your heart.



Don't think for me at all. I
will come home as soon as my exam is over. Convey my best regards to my mother
and love to my sweet sister.



Your loving son,



 Sohag



Email to your father about your progress of studies



বাংলা
অনুবাদ:



প্রশ্ন:



পড়াশোনার
অগ্রগতি সম্পর্কে একটি ইমেল লেখ।



উত্তর:



হইতে:
সোহাগ
@ইমেইল.কম



প্রতি:
সোবহান
@ইমেইল.কম



পাঠানো
হয়েছে: ফেব্রুয়ারি ২৩
, ২০২৩, সকাল ১০:০০ টা।



বিষয়:
আমার পড়াশোনার অগ্রগতি।



প্রিয়
বাবা
,



সর্বপ্রথম
আমার সালাম নিবেন। আশা করি মা ও আপনি আল্লাহর রহমতে ভাল আছেন। আমিও আপনাদের দোয়ায়
ভাল আছি। আজ সকালে আপনার একটি ইমেইল পেয়েছি। ইমেইলে আপনি আমার লেখাপড়ার অগ্রগতি
সম্পর্কে জানতে চেয়েছেন। তাই আমি আমার লেখাপড়ার অগ্রগতি জানিয়ে আপনাকে লিখছি। আমার
পরীক্ষার আর এক মাস বাকি আছে। আমি সব বিষয়ে ভাল প্রস্তুতি নিয়েছি। আমার ইংরেজিতে
একটু সমস্যা ছিল। কিন্তু আমি সে সমস্যা কাটিয়ে উঠেছি। এখন আমি নিয়মিত সব বিষয়
রিভাইজ করছি। আমার পরীক্ষার ফলাফল নিয়ে আপনি ভাববেন না। আপনিতো জানেন আমি
নির্বাচনী পরীক্ষায় গোল্ডেন
 A+ পেয়েছিলাম। আশা করি ফাইলাল পরীক্ষায়ও
গোল্ডেন
 A+ পাবো। আমার লেখাপড়ার ক্ষতি হবে ভেবে আমি এখন
মোবাইল ব‍্যবহার করি না। আমার ফাইনাল পরীক্ষা শেষ না হওয়া পর্যন্ত আমি মোবাইল ব‍্যবহার
করবো না। আমি সবসময় লেখাপড়া করছি। যেভাবেই হোক আমাকে গোল্ডেন
 A+ পেতেই হবে। আমার লেখাপড়ার কোন ঘাটতি নেই।
শুধুমাত্র মা ও আপনি আমার জন্য দোয়া করবেন যেন আমি আপনাদের মনের আশা পূরণ করতে
পারি।



আমার
জন্য মোটেও ভাববেন না। আমার পরীক্ষা শেষ হলেই আমি বাড়ি চলে আসবো। মাকে আমার সালাম
জানাবেন এবং আমার মিস্টি বোনটিকে আমার ভালবাসা জানাবেন।



আপনার
স্নেহের পুত্র
,



সোহাগ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *