Breaking

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Write an email to your friend about the aim in your life

Aim in Life Email with Bangla

Question:

Write an email about your aim in life. 

Answer:

From:  abir@email.com

To:  kabir@email.com

Sent : February 19, 2023; 4:00 PM

Subject: My aim in life.

Dear Kabir,

Good morning, friend. How are you? I got your Email yesterday. In that email, you wanted to know about my aim in life. Today I am writing to you about my aim in life. I know that a man without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. So, after completing my education, I will be a magistrate because I want to serve the public and remove corruption from the country. After being a magistrate, I will be a great administrator step by step. I will never take bribes from the public and punish the officers under me who take bribes. Besides, I myself will do good to the public without corruption. I have to face a lot of problems to remove corruption. Most of the corrupted officers will try their best to harm me but I am not afraid of them.  I will always be honest. Allah is always with the honest people.  The corrupted officers won't be able to harm me at all if I am honest. Only you will pray for me so that I can fulfil my desire.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to younger ones.

Yours ever,

Abir

Email aim in life

প্রশ্ন:

জীবনের লক্ষ্য সম্পর্কে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

হইতে: বির@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: কবির@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: ফেব্রুয়ারি ১৯, ২০২৩; ৪.০০ পিএম।

বিষয়: আমার জীবনের লক্ষ্য।

প্রিয় কবির,

শুভ সকাল বন্ধু। তুমি কেমন আছো? আমি গতকাল তোমার ইমেল পেয়েছি। ঐ ইমেলে, তুমি আমার জীবনের লক্ষ্য সম্পর্কে জানতে চেয়েছিলে। আজ আমি তোমাকে আমার জীবনের লক্ষ্য সম্পর্কে লিখছি। আমি জানি যে উদ্দেশ্যহীন জীবন নংগোর ছাড়া নৌকার মত। তাই আমার শিক্ষা শেষ করার পর, আমি একজন ম্যাজিস্ট্রেট হব কারণ আমি জনসাধারণের সেবা করতে চাই এবং দেশ থেকে দুর্নীতি দূর করতে চাই। ম্যাজিস্ট্রেট হওয়ার পর ধাপে ধাপে আমি একজন বড় প্রশাসক হব। আমি কখনই জনসাধারণের নিকট থেকে ঘুষ নেব না এবং আমার অধীনস্থ অফিসারদের যারা ঘুষ খায় তাদের শাস্তি দিব। এছাড়া আমি নিজেও দুর্নীতি না করে জনগণের উপকার করব। দুর্নীতি দূর করতে আমাকে অনেক সমস্যার সম্মুখীন হতে হবে। বেশিরভাগ দুর্নীতিগ্রস্ত অফিসার আমার ক্ষতি করার জন্য যথাসাধ্য চেষ্টা করবে কিন্তু আমি তাদের ভয় পাই না। আমি সবসময় সৎ থাকব। আল্লাহ সর্বদা সৎ লোকদের সাথে থাকেন। আমি সৎ থাকলে দুর্নীতিবাজ কর্মকর্তারা আমার কোনো ক্ষতি করতে পারবে না। শুধু তুমি আমার জন্য দোয়া করবে যাতে আমি আমার ইচ্ছা পূরণ করতে পারি।

আজ আর নয়। তোমার পিতামাতার প্রতি আমার শুভেচ্ছা জানাই এবং ছোটদের প্রতি ভালবাসা।

ইতি,

আবির

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *