Breaking

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Write an email to your friend to return the book

Question: 

Write an email to your friend to return the book.

Answer:

From: bijon@email.com

To: sujon@email.com

Sent: December 23, 2022, 9:00 pm

 Subject: Return the borrowed book.

My dear Sujon,

I haven't heard from you for a long time. How are you?  Hope you are fine.  I'm fine too.  Our final exam is knocking at the door.  Now I am revising all the books.  You borrowed my English grammar book from me a month ago.  I really need the book now because I have read all the essays, paragraphs, emails, applications and dialogues from that grammar book.  I have to revise them now.  If I can't revise them timely, I won't do well in the exam.  Besides, I have very little time for revision. So, you will return the book you borrowed from me within two days of receiving my email. Don't miss any way to return the book. I am waiting for the book.

No more today. Convey my greetings to your parents and tell them to pray for me to Allah so that I can make a good result in the exam. I end here wishing you success.

 

Your dear friend,

Bijon

An email to your friend to return the book

বাংলা অনুবাদ:

প্রশ্ন:

বই ফেরত দেওয়ার জন্য তোমার বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

হইতে: বিজন@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: সুজন@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: ডিসেম্বর ২৩, ২০২২, ৯:০০ পিএম

বিষয়: ধার করা বইটি ফেরত।

আমার প্রিয় সুজন,

অনেকদিন তোমার কোন খবর জানি না। তুমি কেমন আছো? আশা করি তুমি ভাল আছো। আমিও ভাল আছি। আমাদের ফাইনাল পরীক্ষা কাছাকাছি। এখন আমি সব বই রিভিশন করছি। তুমি একমাস আগে আমার নিকট থেকে আমার ইংরেজি ব্যাকরণ বইটি ধার নিয়েছিলে। আমার এখন সত্যিই বইটি দরকার কারণ আমি ঐ ব্যাকরণ বই থেকে সমস্ত প্রবন্ধ, অনুচ্ছেদ, ইমেল, অ্যাপ্লিকেশন এবং ডায়ালগ পড়েছি। আমাকে এখন সেগুলো রিভিশন করতে হবে। যদি আমি সময়মতো সেগুলো রিভিশন করতে না পারি তাহলে আমি পরীক্ষায় ভালো করতে পারব না। এছাড়া রিভিশনের জন্য আমার হাতে সময় খুব কম। সুতরাং, আমার ইমেল পাওয়ার দুই দিনের মধ্যে তুমি আমার নিকট থেকে ধার করা বইটি ফেরত দিবে। বইটি ফেরত দিতে কোনো প্রকার মিস করবে না। আমি বইটির জন্য অপেক্ষা করছি।

আজ আর নয়। তোমার পিতামাতাকে আমার সালাম জানাবে এবং তাদেরকে আল্লাহর কাছে আমার জন্য দোয়া করতে বলবে যেন আমি পরীক্ষায় ভালো ফলাফল করতে পারি। তোমার সাফল্য কামনা করে এখানেই শেষ করছি।

 তোমার প্রিয় বন্ধু,

বিজন

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *