Breaking

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Write an email to your friend about what you intend to do after the JSC/SSC/HSC exam

Question: 

Write an email to your friend about what you intend to do after the JSC/SSC/HSC exam.

Answer:

From: jamal@email.com

To: kamal@email.com

Sent: December 20, 2022, 10:00 am

 Subject: Intend to do after JSC/SSC/HSC exam.

 My dear Kamal,

I hope you are well. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I have just got an email from you. In the email you have wanted to know what I intend to do after JSC/SSC/HSC exam.  Yes, today I am telling you the matter. The present age is the age of computers. There is no sector where computers are not used. So, everyone should need to have computer knowledge. Otherwise, there will be a lot of troubles in the work later. That's why I have thought after completing my exam, I will join a computer coaching center for a three month course. In the three month course I will be able to learn a lot about computer operation. Next I will take another course of three months on the computer. As a result, my computer knowledge will increase a lot and I will not have any problem with computer operation in the job fields in future. You can also do a three month computer course like me. Remember nowadays nothing can be done without computer because everything is now managed through online based computers. You must consider my proposal deeply.

No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and my love to your younger brothers and sisters.

Your loving friend,

Jamal

What you intend to do after SSC exam

বাংলা অনুবাদ:

প্রশ্ন:

জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার পরে তুমি কি করতে চাও সে সম্পর্কে তোমার বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লেখ।

উত্তর:

হইতে: জামাল@ইমেইল.কম

প্রতি: কামাল@ইমেইল.কম

পাঠানো হয়েছে: ডিসেম্বর ২০, ২০২২, সকাল ১০:০০ টা।

বিষয়: জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার পর কি করার ইচ্ছা।

আমার প্রিয় কামাল,

আমি আশা করি তুমি ভালো আছো। আমিও আল্লাহর রহমতে ভালো আছি। আমি এইমাত্র তোমার নিকট থেকে একটি ইমেল পেয়েছি। ইমেইলে তুমি জানতে চেয়েছো যে আমি জেএসসি/এসএসসি/এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার পর কি করতে চাই। হ্যাঁ, আজ আমি আপনাকে বিষয়টি বলছি। বর্তমান যুগ কম্পিউটারের যুগ। এমন কোনো সেক্টর নেই যেখানে কম্পিউটার ব্যবহার করা হয় না। তাই প্রত্যেকেরই কম্পিউটার জ্ঞান থাকা উচিত। তা না হলে পরবর্তীতে কাজকর্মে অনেক ঝামেলা পোহাতে হবে। যাহোক, আমি ভেবেছি যে পরীক্ষা শেষ করে আমি একটি কম্পিউটার কোচিং সেন্টারে তিন মাসের একটি কোর্সে যোগ দিব। তিন মাসের কোর্সে আমি কম্পিউটার চালানো সম্পর্কে অনেক কিছু জানতে পারব। পরবর্তীতে আমি কম্পিউটারের উপর তিন মাসের আরেকটি কোর্স করব। এর ফলে, আমার কম্পিউটার জ্ঞান অনেক বেড়ে যাবে এবং ভবিষ্যতে চাকরির ক্ষেত্রে কম্পিউটার চালানো নিয়ে আমার কোনো সমস্যা হবে না। তুমিও আমার মত তিন মাসের একটি কম্পিউটার কোর্স করতে পারো। মনে রাখবে আজকাল কম্পিউটার ছাড়া কিছুই করা যায় না কারণ সবকিছুই এখন অনলাইন ভিত্তিক কম্পিউটারের মাধ্যমে পরিচালিত হয়। তুমি অবশ্যই আমার প্রস্তাবটি গভীরভাবে বিবেচনা করে দেখবে।

আজ আর নয়। তোমার পিতামাতাকে আমার শুভেচ্ছা এবং তোমার ছোট ভাই ও বোনদের আমার ভালবাসা জানাবে।

তোমার প্রিয় বন্ধু,

জামাল

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Write an email to your friend inviting him to join a picnic

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *